Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dis Patch 2005, Belgrade

I spent this weekend in Belgrade at the annual Dis-Patch festival...Maybe it's me, but this year's festival was tad weak, and could not compare to what it had to offer in 2002, or 2003..
I saw My robot friend and Electronicat, and spent the rest of the Friday evening in the hallway drinking a beer and wondering how sounds resembling a small kid drinking a milkshake loudly can be considered as conceptual art.




Good news is that I met Anna B. there, who could possibly help me arrange a thanksgiving (Adrian Orange) gig in belgrade...oh yes! thanksgiving is willing to come to Macedonia on the 19th of November, hopefully should arrange the performance in a small intimate place called Saloon 19/19.

...While I was away, you were able to hear John Vanderslice-Pixel Revolt (Barsuk) in full length.

No comments: